Acceptance of Terms These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases from Diack's Nurseries Ltd. By engaging in any transaction with us, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Product Quality and Labeling Our plants/products are provided to you in a healthy and true-to-label condition, to the best of our knowledge. We do not accept responsibility for incorrect labeling. If you receive second-grade goods or damaged materials "as is where is," it will be explicitly mentioned at the time of purchase.
2. Validity of Quotes Quotes are valid only while stocks last or for a period of 30 days, whichever comes first.
3. Orders, Deposits, and Cancellations For contract-grown or on-hold orders, a deposit is required. Cancellation of these orders will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
4. Post-Departure Responsibility We do not accept responsibility for any plants once they have left our nursery.
5. Freight and Damages Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any damage incurred during transit must be claimed by the customer from the carrier responsible.
6. Ownership Ownership of all goods supplied by Diack's Nurseries Ltd remains with us until the purchase price has been paid in full.
7. Default and Legal Costs In the event of a customer defaulting, the customer will be liable for Diack's Nurseries Ltd's legal costs, including those on a solicitor-client basis, incurred in enforcing payment.
8. Returns and Restocking In the event of returning goods for credit, this process must occur within 5 days of sale. All returned stock must be in good saleable condition, and a 10% restocking fee will be applied.
9. Venue for Legal Proceedings Diack's Nurseries Ltd reserves the right to file any proceedings in the court, in Invercargill.
10. Order Approval Diack's Nurseries Ltd reserves the right to refuse the placement of an order or decline any customer application for any reason.
11. Credit Eligibility Holding an account with Diack's Nurseries Ltd does not automatically entitle the customer to future credit.
12. Electronic Invoicing Diack's Nurseries Ltd may choose to forward accounts via electronic mail.
13. Terms of Payment Payment Due DatesPayment is expected to be received by the 20th of the month following dispatch. New account holders must make payments within seven days.
14. Discount Forfeiture Accounts with discounts will forfeit their discount if not paid by the due date.
15. Penalty Interest Diack's Nurseries Ltd reserves the right to charge penalty interest at a rate of 2% per month on all overdue accounts until full payment is received.
16. Debt Collection Fees Any accounts referred to a debt collection agency will incur all collection fees, including the debt collection agency's commission fees.
17. Errors or Omissions Clerical errors or omissions in quotations, acknowledgments, or invoices, whether in computation or otherwise, are subject to correction.
18. Website User Agreement By Filling any forms out on this website you acept and agree that any email you use to fill out a form will automatically be added to our mailing list.
Additional Information It is agreed that all goods supplied by Diack's Nurseries Ltd are subject to the terms and conditions outlined above.Please be aware that product lines are subject to alterations or price increases without notice .Payment MethodsPayment can be made by Credit Card, Cash EFTPOS is available in-store.
By making a purchase from Diack's Nurseries Ltd, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.